For more than 20 years, the Heartland Law Firm has been helping individuals and families in Chicagoland and beyond monitor, restore, and preserve legal, financial, and personal well-being. wellbeing. Led by attorney Marty Fogarty, the firm’s attorneys, elder advocates, and other professionals work together to empower families to respond with confidence to the many unknowns created by the elder transition and other challenging life transitions.
• Convenient. Create your estate plan online from the comfort of your own home.
• Mobile Signings. Come to our office only to sign your documents.
• Airtight Guarantees. 100% satisfaction. No Probate. Guaranteed.
• Understandable. Clearly see in a diagram how your plan works.
• Always Current. Your documents change when your circumstances change.
• Ongoing Protection. Unlimited amendments and annual reviews.
• Total Support. Get the help you need 24/7.
• Secure online portal where everything about your transaction is stored and organized.
• Quick access to plat maps, contracts, title information, tax records, liens, mortgage information, insurance documents, and more.
• The latest information about your deal with just a few clicks. It’s all there. In order. 24/7/365.
• See the timeline of your deal in the past, present, and future. The lifecycle is crystal clear.
• One-click access to your legal support team via online chat, with same-day response on questions.
• Comprehensive instruction for buyers and sellers on real estate best practices.
• Care planning and coordination services to ensure the personal wellbeing and safety of the older adult, including needs and safety assessments, care plans, care coordination, connections to local community resources, and assistance with residential transitions.
• Estate Planning services, including Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Advance Directives and more.
• Elder Law services, including the development of strategies to pay for long-term care, including public benefits like Medicaid and VA Benefits.
• Real estate services, including preparing for and completing the sale of an older adult’s residence.
• Care advocacy services, including providing support to families during interactions with long-term care facilities and advocating for quality care.
The free ElderSmart® Online Assessment will help you understand what stands between where you are now and what is needed to maximize the legal, financial, and personal wellbeing for your loved one and family caregivers. The Online Assessment delivers a report that gives you the power to make informed decisions and to do what you need to do to fortify yourself so you can get through this transition in a way that honors your loved one’s wishes, preserves their dignity, and protects family caregivers. Once you’ve completed your free online assessment and received your report, you’ll have a roadmap for what to do next.
Next Exit: An American Tragedy
Expect a Dramatically Different Experience?
Yes, we’re a law firm, but we offer much more.
Get Your Free Consultation
You’re just a call or a click away from merging back onto the highway of well-being. Contact the Heartland Law Firm today to schedule your confidential, no-obligation consultation. Call (847) 729-3300, email us, book your appointment online, or fill out the Contact Form so that we can get in touch with you.
© Copyright 2020 Heartland Law Firm